Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Most Important Thing in LIfe is....

...in a moment I will tell you Za. What a spectacular full moon graces the velvety black night sky. Stunning. Made me catch my breath as I stepped outside.
So the answer is death. On Nov. 3rd she awoke, full of life, at age 48, and making her way to work. And I at 4:30 a.m. opened my eyes to another day in this world...it was 8:30 a.m. in her part of the world as she closed her eyes forever to this world. In a brutal car accident. My God!!! So who was she and why did it stun me. When I arrived in England she and her family (mother, grandmother, 2 brothers and a sister) cared for me. CARED. Lots of dinners, lunches and great chat. I enjoyed their company and their support as this was my first time away from my home and they made me feel welcomed. So today she lies in her grave in a face-to-face meeting with God and His angels. For we came from Him and to Him is our return. But God, allow me to say in disbelief My God!!! I'm just a piece of flesh, NOTHING God. So do not take me to task for my moaning. May YOU grant the family EASE in their time of distress.
"Munaza Hanif, 48, was on her way to work in Bolton when the accident happened in the Abbey Village and Belmont area at 8.30am yesterday. Police said she was driving along the A675 Bolton Road when she lost control and swerved into oncoming traffic, crashing into a white Mini Cooper which was heading towards Blackburn. Munaza was pronounced dead at the scene. Her funeral will take place this afternoon. Munaza's brother, Atiq Hanif, 47, said: "Munaza was a loving daughter and Aunt, an affectionate sister and was dear to all who knew her."
Atiq, Farah, Rehan...May Allah grant you ease at this immensely difficult time. She was indeed a beautiful person. I'm remembering her as the 18-year-old I knew (ready smile and giggly laughter). Yep, for three years always NICE to me (as you all were)...can't remember a harsh word from her (God I hope you're listening). Ashmeen always mentions when she would receive an email from Munaza.
Our knowledge, our comfort, is that she is now in a place much more beautiful than here. Munaza, may your lovely soul find rest in the arms of Allah.
Ina lilah wa ina ilayhi raji'oon....may Allah swt grant you janatul firdaus,and make your time in the world of barzakh easy.ameen..please pray surah Fateha once and 3 times surah ikhlaas...Thank you...
My dear son, learn the lesson...life is fragile so handle with care.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

May she rest in peace, my lovely friend Nadeem.