Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just You...Just My Clothes

So you continue, Za, to puzzle me...even your teacher. You did extremely well at mid-term exams. With you at the centre of the storm...you the only witness to the madness it is still amazing that you have maintained sanity. May God hold you in his hands for daddy's hands have fallen, been severed. After the court, the lawyers, the system...all I have left is the clothes on my back...but they CANNOT steal my love for you. Dont think they are not trying even for that...but desperately I hold on. Hagar ran between two hills ... I feel as if I'm running between several insurmountable mountains...imprisoned... and I scream, time and again... why does God allow suffering if He is so compassionate...I might have lost my religious faith...but dear God I haven't lost YOU...yet!!!

No comments: