Saturday, November 21, 2009

The "Fruits" of My Labour

So by just talking nice to clients and getting their work done with no "corporate" fuss what do you know...I was showered with gifts. The lesson for you Za is that kindness and goodwill is a million times better than "business as normal." I have always done transactions on a friendly platform. My word (and the client's) should be good enough. So these Christians (different ones not one group) brought a HUGE bag of cherries, lots of golden apples, the biggest fish I have ever seen. Money as a tip!!! Books. And all because they said I treated them specially. Haha...it was nothing...a smile, late hours, even Sundays...come on it's how we have always worked. Work should always be a pleasure. The best piece I have ever read on how to conduct business is by the Buddhists. I will publish as a brochure for the Prophet has said “Any word of wisdom is the stray of the believer, who has the better right to it wherever it may be found.” Look at things thru the prism of Islam. Never thru the jaundiced eyes of the Westerner. The US has destroyed goodwill but marches/bulldozes with blind power over simplicity. Why do we override our own sensibilities, trusting, surrendering, our authority and responsibility-and our children-to Western institutions (and their thoughts) that are not only far removed from Divine Guidance but that clearly demonstrate inherent corruptions? The US is so corrupt. God is ever Aware. And the Muslims FOLLOW them blind and blinded. Za trust the knowledge that you're acquiring now (Islam)...it's not childish cartoons to be discarded as you mature. It's meant to polish your character and for you to shine at school and in the real world of business. Be good son...even though the circumstances right now is extremely difficult for you. I pray and cry for you that my soul is swamped (deeper and wider than the Atlantic). Love, Daddy.

No comments: