Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just Pay it a Passing Glance

So my dear son...here's what daddy's had to endure...and so will you...it's the way of creatures of the earth...those who do not struggle to elevate the soul
This guy who has been collecting the brochures for a while at the school stopped and engaged in conversation. After several of these he opened up and said you know in talking to you I cannot seem to understand the slander I hear of you. I smiled and couldnt care to inquire. But he continued...at the mosques people are being told to beware of me and the thoughts expressed in the brochures. I laughed. He then said that he asked several of the "scholars" what they found so "wrong." And then he said whatever they came up with you perceive their small/narrow-mindedness. And most of it out-of-context. I shrugged. The reality I said is for them to better what they condemn and lets make the society sit up and become more godly. So pay slander a passing glance, Za. And just keep doing QUALITY stuff for God. He does not accept mediocrity which most of them deal in. The brochures have created a huge impact and daily people come to collect and are making copies to distribute. One ISA teacher wants to share them on UG campus. Another guy said it is helping in combating the Jehovah Witnesses. And a Hindu friend of mine shares them out at GRA. And on and on it goes. the end result is that All praises are for God...and from Him I expect the tiniest of rewards. For I am NOTHING in His sight. Be good my baby. I decided to continue publishing these thoughts for you...use them as a platform to confront the pseudo-religion that will be sure to exist in your adult life. I got tired of the "Crap" that masquerades as "Islam." May God be your Guiding Light. Peace.

No comments: