Friday, September 25, 2009

A week...

...that has left me weak. Where will all this end...is there really an end? My little man, I have never had times like these in the first forty years of life. Good mixed with so much bad. Tests? I cant remember signing up to write such. Life surely is the toughest university. But my thoughts are for you. Which brings me to the brochures. Gosh it has made a huge impact...and I didnt use the word "impact" lightly. There have been several reasons for beginning and continuing this brochure idea. But the reason now is that you, my son, will one day look back and wonder about your daddy. What did he think...so here they are. My deepest thoughts about religion and living. And when you peruse these I would like for you to redevelop the ideas....for your times. Youre one intelligent child. Didnt say "smart." They are many who are smart and fool themselves they are intelligent. Outsmarting people always lead to disasters. Brochures: Got a call from TT, emails from Canada and even an invitation to meet with a Muslim person living in Canada after he heard me speaking about "religion." Said he was excited hearing such "amazing" stuff. Haha...made me laugh. So we will meet tomorrow...to know me is to know nothingness as he will find out...let's see where the conversation leads. A guy walked into the office and asked for the brochures. On my inquiry as to where he was from he said Fyrish on the Corentyne...said he got brochures at a reading he attended. Oh my...seems it was printed from the website. And a Jehovah Witness woman was so awed by dialogue so intense she was swayed to break with her protocol of just "giving" the Awake mag. She also "received" the brochures. My son, do the best you can. Work is worship. Stay far away from "controlled" religion. Its hogwash. God is Most Creative and loves to see the mind at work. The world is held up by Four pillars: The Wisdom of the Learned; The Justice of the Great; The Prayers of the Righteous; And the Valour of the Brave. (Inscription at the entrance of the University of Granada in Muslim Spain) Strive to be all four my son. Love you, daddy.

No comments: