Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thank You My Baby

What can daddy say but "thanks" for visiting him in the hospital on Thursday night (seeing daddy screaming in pain); and Friday morning (seeing daddy much better). Saturday and Eid on Sunday were just REST days. I couldnt do much. But I am glad I could purchase the computer word game for you. If I could only tell you the truth Za; but I am so mixed up emotionally, psychologically and I just wanna pour my heart out to you but I know you cannot bear it now. And sometimes it just overflows and as it pours out it's as if a second invisible daddy is standing there shaking his head and saying "c'mon first daddy what are you doing...be quiet." Sighhh. Feel sorry for me baby. God knows the storms inside. And He is As-Salaam Za. It's all that I have right now to hold on to...and maybe, just maybe, if given the chance to look back...I might say He was all I need. But what tears me up is you Za...you need better than this situation...you need someone better than me. I feel such a failure to you...but baby God knows. One day listen to that song by Yusuf Islam, "Misunderstood." It's what I identify with at this point. Love you sugarplum. Make a prayer for Daddy. Love & Kisses.

No comments: