Monday, September 14, 2009

The 24th Night

Well Sunday was certainly different. Quite a bit of refreshing rain. Spent the day indoors. As well as the night. Didnt venture to the mosque. Just wasnt in the mood. Lots of zikr, introspection, reflection. And reading. Also finished The Struggle brochure. Updated Business Ethics. The Quran...my goodness what awesome deep philosophies it contains. It challenges your thought processes...to check out what kind of person you are. Just check this out: "And there is a type of person who serves Allah standing on the borders of faith. If some good comes to them, they are satisfied. If they, however, encounter a trial, they turn away from faith. Thus they lose both this world and the Hereafter. This is manifest loss." That stopped me in my tracks as I wondered about me. Then I realized I wasnt breathing normally; took a deep inhalation. Stopped. Reading on wont help. Wont release any more developmental energy. This was enough food for thought.
Other happenings: Ch. 2 (a Christian station) asked for the Quran so that they could show it every morning (for free). 6:00-6:15. And GIT also got the same to show on Ch. 65. And lots of free tips on how to create good-looking stuff. Well it took them many years to see the light but All Praises are for Allah. If Muslims don't arise and warn NOW in the best way, with the world in such chaos...then when may I kindly ask?
Also: Za blew me away when he created in Coreldraw 14 a beautiful, yep really it was, Ramadan card for his teacher. He googled by himself and found excellent pics. and put it creatively together . And his teacher broke out in a spontaneous smile. I was there and it warmed my heart. Little things do mean so much.
Love you baby...do the best you can (I know its HARD...but lets put our trust in Allah). Daddy (a tearful heart weeps every night for you)

No comments: