Friday, October 16, 2009

Expect better

Perhaps I was being naïve, but then, honourable men have the right to expect better from the world. What a depressing year it has been...but the battle continues to be fought. There have been bright periods but overall I do feel as if I'm being squeezed. Make a prayer for daddy, my son.
Hold your head high, my son. To get a feel for the world read "Strive to be Happy." Read wide and then you will be able to put your own life in perspective. And then it will boil down to dependence (in a positive and strong way) on God. You will be bombarded with all kinds of fake ideologies...the only way to "beware" is to be wary with the shield of knowledge. For example try to understand this piece of "wisdom" from a so-called scientist: Conway Morris opens his book with a disclaimer: “If you happen to be a ‘creation scientist’ (or something of that kind)and have read this far, may I politely suggest that you put this book back on the shelf. It will do you no good. Evolution is true, it happens, it is the way the world is, and we too are one of its products..." He states in a definitive manner Evolution is "true" (and by force of his words we the people must accept it... However Evolution is FALSE...then note the derogatory phrase (or something of that kind)...so my son, you will have to use your mind/intellect/reasoning to overcome and do battle against such devious "logical" twists. Daddy is extremely pleased at your progress so far...you do amaze me...you do make me smile...and yes you're my only joy at this point of time. Thank you my "little man." My favourite call name for you. May God continue to grant you strength in all forms. I love you.

No comments: