Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another Financial Thriller

Once again tonight's program will focus on the gambling of banks. Yes, GAMBLING. That's all they do. We put our money there and believe that's its safe and they are such nice people, in their suits and their air-conditioned offices and yes, banks do outclass houses of worship as the financial angels (females) float around with their fake smiles. So Crash, How the Banks Went Bust will continue the series of programs exposing the evils of Wall Street and the London Financial system. Note how all these high-flyers keep saying "We didn't see it coming." Just like we are not seeing the impending Day of Judgement looming. So we blindly follow the blind.
Oh, it's 6:15 a.m. and a stunning rainbow arched across the western sky(ain't all rainbows stunning). Caught my eye as I went to the kitchen and I stood and gazed and lost myself counting the colours. ROYGBIV, haha (red and orange melts into one as the indigo and violet). So I counted five smile. I saw myself astride those gorgeous colours forgetting this world and wondering DEEPLY of the next. The early morning rain was the sweetest music to my ears.
Daddy loves you Za...missing you so much...like would have loved to show you the rainbow and to giggle with you as we make up stories of playing with it. But by God's grace we will play with "real rainbows" in Jannah giggling like little boys, haha.

No comments: