Sunday, April 29, 2012





Za & I along with other members of the household went to the Sonu Nigam "Live in Concert" show at the National Stadium. It was a beautiful evening with the first quarter moon and a cloudless sky that made for gorgeous viewing of the stars. Za was making triangles with different stars. "Look daddy a right angle triangle with those stars!" And I loved his game. The show started an hour late (at 8:00 pm) but with Za's interruptions & my reading one line here and there on the Kindle of Cheerfulness the time flew by.

The show in itself I would give 9/10. One point deduction for at some points being too loud. I "knew" one song "Kya ho wa terde wada" or something like that. There was a huge crowd, and properly behaved. Sonu was good, spoke English well and interacted in a pleasing & pleasant manner.

No comments: