Saturday, April 18, 2009

Life's Battles


Bad days are one thing – everyone has them now and then. But what about the darker clouds that settle over a life for weeks or even months at a time? Surah Fatiha & calling nicely on any of the names of Allah are surefire short meditations to battle weariness and despair.
What's happening to you, to me...is beyond my comprehension. But daddy wants to tell you little things about himself. This world is full of harsh people Za, and daddy met a few harsh women...WHY? is a question I don't have an answer to...but I pray that you will meet good people and have a pleasant and righteous wife. I prayed for that too...so didnt Ishmael pray too for a wife of goodness...and she wasnt. And he remarried and got one that brought tranquillity to his heart and to their home.
I really love Broken Wings by Khalil Gibran...please read it when you grow up. I read it many times...it has a multifaceted beauty about it...the language Gibran uses just excites the senses.
And if you visit my grave and after reciting Allah's words and names...be sure to read a piece of Broken Wings for me. I will hear...and I will smile...for the "dead" hears with more clarity than the living.
May God protect and keep you safe...I love you baby...I luv u my son...Za, Za, Za...my baby

No comments: